Since April 2006, the Fongs Group established Goller Textilmaschinen GmbH located in Schwarzenbach/Saale, Germany following the restructuring of the former GTM Goller Textilmaschinen GmbH. This investment ensures that the company will continue to produce and supply the renowned Goller's textile wet finishing machinery and auxiliaries in the worldwide market and help to strengthen the overall portfolio of the Group by providing customers a "one-stop-shop service" with a wide range of premium machinery.
Sacconaghi Monaco is Goller’s exclusive agent for the Italian Market since 2004.
Products:For Woven Fabrics:
For Knitted Fabrics: tension is the key-
- Desiza: singeing and desizing .
- Complexa: single or two-step scouring and bleaching range.
- Optima: chainless mercerizing on the economical eye.
- Cadena: the combination mercerizing with the width under control.
- Perfecta: the chain mercerizing with high requirements.
- Colora: Pad Steam dyeing range.
- CPB: Cold Pad Batch dyeing range for brilliant dyeing. d
- Effecta: washing after printing and dyeing .
- Effecta-Unirelaxa: washing after printing an dyeing – control on dwelling time.
- Sintensa: preparation washing.
- Unirelaxa Sintensa: relaxation and prewashing.
- Sintensa Universa: demineralisation and bleaching.
- SintensaUnirelaxa: washing after dyeing and printin, caustification, bleaching.
- Sintensa Complexa: bleaching of woven and knitted fabrics.
- Cadena: Chain/Chainless Mercerizing range.
- CPB: CPB Dyeing range for brilliant dyeing.
- Sintensa-Unirelaxa: washing without fabric tension.